Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » PRODUCTS » *TESTIMONIALS AND PHOTOS* » After 1 8oz jar (2weeks shy of 2mths)

After 1 8oz jar (2weeks shy of 2mths)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 After 1 8oz jar (2weeks shy of 2mths) on Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:40 am

just when i thought that i had wasted my money once again this happened! and i still have another full 8oz jar left yaaaaaaaaay me THANK YOU to the creators i LOVE you guys Real Talk!!!!

2wks shy of 2mths.
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

View user profile

2 Re: After 1 8oz jar (2weeks shy of 2mths) on Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:58 pm

missme1 wrote:just when i thought that i had wasted my money once again this happened! and i still have another full 8oz jar left yaaaaaaaaay me THANK YOU to the creators i LOVE you guys Real Talk!!!!

2wks shy of 2mths.
[img][/img]

[img][/img]

AMAZING RESULTS! affraid
You go girl! Congrats! yay!

3 Re: After 1 8oz jar (2weeks shy of 2mths) on Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Thanks QueenMamii i cant believed it really worked i have wasted so much money on false hope and now i found something that has actually worked i am soooo excited and i look forward to buyin more and this time ill remember to use the discount code. Surprised bounce

View user profile

4 Re: After 1 8oz jar (2weeks shy of 2mths) on Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:22 am

missme1 wrote:Thanks QueenMamii i cant believed it really worked i have wasted so much money on false hope and now i found something that has actually worked i am soooo excited and i look forward to buyin more and this time ill remember to use the discount code. Surprised bounce

LOL read your messages! lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum