Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » *BIOLOGICAL MALES* » *PRODUCTS* » Aguaje Pills

Aguaje Pills

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Aguaje Pills on Thu May 17, 2012 3:27 am

So im almost done with the first bottle of aguaje pills. Seeing a lil bit of fullness ready to get my second bottle, but wondering if the discount code is no longer available for aguaje?When I go on right next to the aguaje pic it says "VIP Booby Stacked" and shows the price o 4oz or 8oz of cream Sad

View user profile

2 Re: Aguaje Pills on Thu May 17, 2012 11:48 am

Carmine139 wrote:So im almost done with the first bottle of aguaje pills. Seeing a lil bit of fullness ready to get my second bottle, but wondering if the discount code is no longer available for aguaje?When I go on right next to the aguaje pic it says "VIP Booby Stacked" and shows the price o 4oz or 8oz of cream Sad

You're absoultely right! I'm very sorry and thank you for catching that. We do still offer a discount for Aguaje and it will be fixed momentarily and up and running. Qu33nmamii will let you know when she fixes it Thumbs Up . She handles the website portion.

View user profile http://www.bestacked.com

3 Re: Aguaje Pills on Thu May 17, 2012 1:21 pm

Sorry about that... Neutral
Thats what happends when you do website codes all day, everything becomes a blur LOL
Its all set now hun Thumbs Up Very Happy

4 Re: Aguaje Pills on Thu May 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Thanks for the fast response and fixing it :)will be ordering tomorrow yay!

View user profile

5 Re: Aguaje Pills on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 am

Congrats ! thankyou for posting I was wondering if ladies was getting results with aguaje! i will be ready to buy in a few weeks.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum