Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Using Ultimately Stacked.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Using Ultimately Stacked. on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:54 pm

So Ultimately Stacked powder looks similar to the Tightly Stacked. I thought I was taking 6 (3 morning, 3 night) of the Tightly and I was taking Ultimately. LOL
No wonder I gained .5 inch in each my breast and booty

2 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:13 pm

So were you using the ultimate and the tightly powder at the same time? Or you first tried to lose the belly and love handles before starting the use of the ultimate powder?
Im currently using the pills of both but I haven’t seen any difference since June 1st that I started. I was taking of each a day but now, im gonna go for 6 of thightly a day, I even gained belly. Too bad…(ive also been eating junk food)

View user profile

3 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:57 pm

No I accidently thought I was taking 6 of the Tightly and I wasnt I was taking Ultimately.
When I was taking 4 daily of the Tightly Stacked I lost 4 inches giving me a current waist of 29. My photo is on the homepage of our website. Careful with the junk! lol
Cant expect you lose while you are gainning more than losing, also have you been taking the pills before your meals?

4 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:38 am

I was taking 2 tightly before my lunch and 2 before dinner.
as for the Ultimate stacked, I took 2 as i woke up and 2 when going to bed. I thought it would be better to let 12 hours between the 2 intakes.
So, for 2 weeks, ive been on and off tightly im gonna try to take it everytime now AS long as the ultimate.
But when you first talked about you said it focuses each parts so taking one wont interferate with the other because its not the same parts.
will keep you updates girls

View user profile

5 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:19 am

good luck on your progress!
How you begin to see results soon! Very Happy

6 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:18 pm

im starting a master cleanse. but still on my growth. i hope i wont lose anything.
keep you updated

View user profile

7 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:32 am

Hello ladies,

Got a question.. Im using BootyStacked with good results already.. but is it possible to use BootyStacked together with UltimatelyStacked? Or would that be too much?

And a big thanks to the bestacked ladies, give great service and fast response to all the questions I had over at the BHM forum.

View user profile

8 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Sea.Teyana wrote:Hello ladies,

Got a question.. Im using BootyStacked with good results already.. but is it possible to use BootyStacked together with UltimatelyStacked? Or would that be too much?

And a big thanks to the bestacked ladies, give great service and fast response to all the questions I had over at the BHM forum.

Well, Im going to b using both ultimately and booty stacked!! Took my first dose of ultimately today, as it had just come in the mail when i got home. Still waiting on my booty stacked to arrive, should be here shortly. I thought it made the most sense to work on gaining from both the inside and the outside so i give myself a chance at optimum results. I kno it is not necessary but hopefully it will boost my results, and if not it can't really hurt to try!! Good luck n happy gaining!!

View user profile

9 Safe to use with creams? on Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:55 am

I love the look of Ultimately but i have a belief system of doing things both externally and internally for the best result in most things.

So is it okay to use Ultimately with Booby Stacked And Booty stacked? am not really looking for inches on tthe booby side(32DD and loving it :heart: ) but i lack volume Sad :cry: Due to treatment i had 2004 they got a lil saggy and have not been the same since then P.O so perkyness and volume is what am after on the chest(pics of bust right now)

Now the booty area is another thing entirely i got a lil booty waaaah Crying or Very sad. and a slight dent on the sides of my booty too! so was wondering if using both creams and pills would be alright or too much?
here is what my booty looks like currently

sorry if it a lil too much am just trying to post photos with accurate viewings so they wont be judged from just one angle.

Thanks y'all :heart:

Last edited by TFF on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

10 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Your boobs look great...they look like mine but urs r bigger. i am looking to get my fuller and more perky as well. i am doing royal jelly n PABA with ultimately right now for thm. it is too soon to tell though. good luck on ur growth!

View user profile

11 Gurrrrrl you got junk!! on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:40 pm

phattrabbit wrote:Your boobs look great...they look like mine but urs r bigger. i am looking to get my fuller and more perky as well. i am doing royal jelly n PABA with ultimately right now for thm. it is too soon to tell though. good luck on ur growth!

Thanks so much!! If i had your junk i'd be a very happy chika Twisted Evil Thumbs Up

Oh really? that's awesome! i just noticed i uploaded the same photo so just changed that so maybe the side view's got a better look lol. Am a 32DD whats yours?

Royal Jelly and PABA? lol first time i have heard bout that hows it working? do you get any swell from it? do you think using booby stacked and Ultimately is a bit too much? seeing as i plan on dermarolling to increase the creams penetration on the booty and boobies ^^ cyclops

View user profile

12 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:10 pm

I am 34D...used to b C b4 i had my daughter in nov but they were fuller then n less droopy if u kno wut im saying....that avi is my waist n ass b4 the baby whn i was on my shit...my waist was 25.5 hips was bout 38 but looked bigger bc of hw small my waist was...i am trying to gt bck ther..currently at 27 and hips at 39.5. i want to get my waist to a 24 i kno i will lose some booty on the way there bt hopefully booty stacked will help me keep some. i thnk it is gud to do both ultimately n booby stacked together. i am doing both booty stacked and ultimately so we r kinda in the same boat...yeah PABA is supposed to help the herbs take better it supposed to kinda recreate whn ur body was going thru puberty so tht ther is mre potential fpr growth . The royal jelly is supposed to aid in boob growth...ibe only been doing it about a week but i swear my boobs feel a bit fuller n less flap jacky. lol Emily Loretta amember on here who has grpwn her boobs 5 inches put me on. she used booby stacked n some other herbs n got great results.

View user profile

13 Emily got you too huh lol! on Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:13 pm

phattrabbit wrote:I am 34D...used to b C b4 i had my daughter in nov but they were fuller then n less droopy if u kno wut im saying....that avi is my waist n ass b4 the baby whn i was on my shit...my waist was 25.5 hips was bout 38 but looked bigger bc of hw small my waist was...i am trying to gt bck ther..currently at 27 and hips at 39.5. i want to get my waist to a 24 i kno i will lose some booty on the way there bt hopefully booty stacked will help me keep some. i thnk it is gud to do both ultimately n booby stacked together. i am doing both booty stacked and ultimately so we r kinda in the same boat...yeah PABA is supposed to help the herbs take better it supposed to kinda recreate whn ur body was going thru puberty so tht ther is mre potential fpr growth . The royal jelly is supposed to aid in boob growth...ibe only been doing it about a week but i swear my boobs feel a bit fuller n less flap jacky. lol Emily Loretta amember on here who has grpwn her boobs 5 inches put me on. she used booby stacked n some other herbs n got great results.

Lol it was she that set me unto booby stacked from breast nexus!! i have to be careful though on it cause i'm using a herbal contraceptive don't want nothing messing that up!! lol

hmm i'm currently 24.6 on the waist want a 23(a the greed of perfection lol) my boob measurement is 36 under bust 31 my hip/butt 35 sometimes 34 Crying or Very sad.

Oh really? will do some reading on PABA but like i said before being careful with whatt i take internally lol. hmm i see you are using squeem for your waist, is it working? how long do you plan on using it?

I hear so many different opinions bout it not being a permanent reduction so you have to continue using it :shock: no spanks!! :p. i think i will first try out Lyma Fat burning cream(can't post links yet), while doing Pop Pilate's corset workout and uh oh obliques!! lol after those dont get me what i want shapechangers detoxwrap is next What a Face (i got alot on me late no?)

What do you think of all these wraps like the mo butta wraps ans shape changers? some say the inch loss is water some say it really draws out toxins and the loss is permanent? geek

View user profile

14 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:13 pm

I currently have 2 squeems. One is smaller than the other for when i become too small for the one I am using now. I think compression garments are what u make it. They are by no means for the faint at heart. They can be quite uncomfortable at times but if u stick with it u will see results. Consistency is key. I am just now seeing some progress now after 3 weeks of wearing it everyday for 8+ hours. I was ready to quit in the beginning bc it was so uncomfortable and i felt it was not working after 3/4 days lol. PATIENCE is key and drink water. The garments are actually like a diet bc they force you to eat smaller portions. U can still eat what u want but u will not b able to eat as much of it....so as with any diet, as i see my waist decreasing, i can also see my booty/boobs decreasing, which is inevitable for me but i am hoping booby and booty stacked will help me keep some boobs and butt as i head toward my 24 in waist goal. If I can keep my hips at no lower than 38 in i will be happy with that. But even if i lose my butt goes down past 38 I still want the small waist it looks so much better IMO to have a curvy small body than a big arse with flabby belly! Evil or Very Mad Think...Selma Hayek or Halle Berry. Those are my waist to hip ratio inspirationz.

View user profile

15 Re: Using Ultimately Stacked. on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:46 pm

...BTW Please tell me more about this herbal contraceptive!!!! :shock: I been looking for something like this forever...I am on the shot right now and will not be getting a second, as i have been spotting for like the last 2 months. smdh. What is it? How does it work? Is it safe? are there any risks/side effects? DO TELL. Wink

Last edited by phattrabbit on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum