Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » PRODUCTS » *BOOBY STACKED* » Just ordered

Just ordered

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Just ordered on Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:14 pm

I've just ordered my booby cream & I hope that I'm posting this in the correct place Smile I ran across BHM & that's how I found this forum. I'm really excited to try the product but nervous at the same time. I don't want to get my hopes up BUT I just can't help it! I will take pics before, during & after. Can anyone tell me how long I should run with the cream? Any suggestions? Wishing you all luck :heart:

View user profile

2 What has been your results on Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:02 am

I am just curious I had never heard of booby stacked but i see it sells on Amazon.com I have tried a couple of other products that contain Mirofirm, very expensive and while the did offer fullness I/ am looking at booby stack because it is so much cheaper and if it works I am ready to buy.

Is anyone doing anything additional of just applying the cream.

Thanks

Jen

View user profile http://mytriactolbreastenlargement.com/

3 Re: Just ordered on Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:29 pm

I have been using booby stacked along with doing breast massage daily, drinking plenty of water and practicing positive affirmation for the body/breast enlargement hypnosis before bed. I've only been doing the routine for two weeks and Ive already seen positive results. I'll be posting my one month progress in two weeks and I hope to have some before and after pictures as well.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum