Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » *WELCOME!* » *LETS JUST TALK!* » *COMMENT BOX* » Tiny bust and desperate...

Tiny bust and desperate...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Tiny bust and desperate... on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:01 am

Hi there!

I have spent so much time agonizing over finding the right solution for me... I refuse to do implants, I'm wary of "fat augmentation", and things like Brava/Noogleberry/etc. kind of intimidate me! I've come across Stacked products and I think this might be the solution.

I'm considered "itty bitty" in lots of ways... I'm 5'2'', a little over 103lbs. I'm very insecure about my body. My fiance says I have a great a** (I don't see it!) and keeps telling me that my boobs are just fine. What boobs? Rolling Eyes Unrelated to boobs or butt, but I also feel very self-conscious about my tummy area. I swear any fat I gain goes straight to there. I do a workout twice a day and it definitely tightens the area up for a while, but midway through the day (I do it when I wake up and before I go to bed) the flab just slouches back into position...

I have just tried to live with it, because he seems to be happy with me the way that I am. However, I tried on my wedding gown and it fit me perfect everywhere except my bust... There is a huge gap! The woman told me she thought I could have it tightened up, but wasn't sure if the seamstress could do enough to help with my "little chest" ... Sad It really hurt to hear that, to look down and see that gap. I'm not a bridezilla and I don't ask for a lot on my wedding day, but my gown is one of the two things that actually matters to me (the first being marrying my man!).

I just want to fit my wedding gown. My bust is roughly 29''. I only need a 32'' bust to fill the gap, and I can augment some of it with some padding in the bra but not all of it. My wedding is in 6 months... I know results can't be guaranteed, but is there any chance Booby Stacked can help me?

Sorry for the long sob story!

View user profile

2 Re: Tiny bust and desperate... on Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Hey Welcome!

LUCKY NEWS! YOU CAN POSSIBLY GAIN IN 6MONTHS TIME!
I am co-owner of Stacked Very Happy You can see my progress pictures under Before & Afters. I went from a B to 32C in like a 1-2 month time. There is a user here Emily you can read about in a year she went from B to DD! CRAZY!
Good luck on your journey, hun Thumbs Up
If you need any tips feel free to ask!

3 Re: Tiny bust and desperate... on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:39 pm

Oh wow! Only 1-2 months?? That's almost unbelievably wonderful news, especially since I did the math and I totally overcounted by two months and started to panic at the short amount of time left...

I'll buy myself some right away so I can get this process started. I have been thinking about it all day and how wonderful it'll be if I can fit my dress without having to make alterations to the corset!

Thank you!!

View user profile

4 Re: Tiny bust and desperate... on Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:54 pm

You're welcome!
I hope to hear great news of progress!! Smile

5 Re: Tiny bust and desperate... on Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:29 pm

How long do orders typically take to process and ship? I'm starting to get nervous that I filled out something wrong when ordering!

View user profile

6 Re: Tiny bust and desperate... on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:57 pm

Week to process,
3-5 business days for U.S
and International 2-4 weeks

7 Re: Tiny bust and desperate... on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:22 am

Thank you! Of course, right after I posted, I got the email notification with the tracking number (thank you for that!). My package arrives today! I can't wait!

I am a little nervous. I don't gain weight easily - I've been roughly the same weight since I was 12 - how will this affect the product, since from what I've read, it works by adding fat to the girls?

View user profile

8 Re: Tiny bust and desperate... on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:19 am

Correct, it over time adds fat and fullness Smile
Hopefully since this is your first time and if you have never tried a product like this before your body will accept the change fast and youll gain maximum results! Try applying the product after a shower and a good scrub! Also apply with a massage ( We have info on how under Booby Stacked I believe). Good luck! ❤

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum