Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » *WELCOME!* » *LETS JUST TALK!* » *BLAH, WHATS NEW!* » belly talk/body talk/post your pictures and dream body =D

belly talk/body talk/post your pictures and dream body =D

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

anybody know how to lose belly fat?? mine is not that big but because I am skinny it shows out a lot and it makes me look pregnant scratch and I do work out but if i do too much cardio my skinny legs and booty will get smaller Sad here is my pic..first time doing this lol
Ps. Im pretty small so I have to deal with that No thats why I would love to lose my belly fat so my body looks even because it seems impossible for me to gain weight because it all goes to my abs..bummer!
anyways the first 2 pix is me and the second is my "dream body" actually my second because my first dream body is nice legs, butt abs but Im too skinny so it seems impossible..well too much talking lol so here it is..

View user profile
hmmm I cant add my pix for now but I will in a few days.

View user profile
I sort of have the same problem, I do not have "much" belly fat... my biggest issue is on my cycle I can sometimes look 2 months pregs or something 😢 I actually just bought an AB Rocket.. I hope it works well Ill keep yall posted... Also heres a pic of what my belly looks like now. Pay no attention to the penguin PJ pants. Embarassed

Wish I was a tad bit flatter Evil or Very Mad :x 😢

4 here are mine on Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:02 pm

first 2 is me and 3rd is my ideal one

View user profile
Gloria you and I are bout the same LOL

View user profile
awww you guys look great though! My tummy is def bigger.. Its so hard to lose especially since I cant do caardio since I can NOT lose weight- or goodbye boobies and booty. it sucks.

I bought a waist trimmer and im ordering this cream called " sweet sweat"-- I dont kno, ima use em both together while doing my ab/waist workouts including yoga and see where that goes. sunny

View user profile
Ella23 wrote:awww you guys look great though! My tummy is def bigger.. Its so hard to lose especially since I cant do caardio since I can NOT lose weight- or goodbye boobies and booty. it sucks.

I bought a waist trimmer and im ordering this cream called " sweet sweat"-- I dont kno, ima use em both together while doing my ab/waist workouts including yoga and see where that goes. sunny

Have you considered a weighted hula hoop? Or treadmill on high incline for resistance? Very Happy

View user profile http://www.bestacked.com
hey girls we should all put a goal..lets workout on our abs..share some tips and see how it goes? who is in it??? because i think that if we work together we get more motivated..I know we cant workout together literally lol..but we should but ourselves a goal and achieve it..i am looking for some tips on youtube and as soon as i get them i will share with you guys..let me know who is in it..so we can out our progress pictures here..I just think its a good way to motivate ourself and set a goal. Very Happy

View user profile
TIANINI you are so right..cardio can make us lose our booty and boobs 😢 but I also agree that the smaller your waist, the curvier your body..my goal now is to flatten my abs like I want them..and then I will buy the booby/booty cream from you guys..I haven't had time to workout because school is keeping me really busy( finals coming up) Evil or Very Mad but I will work out hard on it..with a good diet..and I will see how it goes..

View user profile
Srry forgot about this lol. I have some pics I took before. Tummy still the same. Now lets see if I can post them :/

View user profile
Did it show Sad

View user profile
make an account with servimg.com and upload ur pix there..den you can copy the code under links under your pic..and copy the code from BBcode and post it here..that is how I do mine..

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum