Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOOTY STACKED!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

31 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:50 pm

*Wicked Games* wrote:Not new to the using of booty stacked its been about a month and a half not exactly sure but I must say thanks not a huge difference lol sad to say but my butt has always been on the flat side ugghh but luckily booty stacked has filled it in its definitely noticeable! my mom wants to try it when she gets paid Razz I purchased the 4oz and still have enough for few weeks so ill def be purchasing a new jar

I also tried the booby that was my first try I didnt measure but from my own eyes and using my hands it was about half an inch growth so in all thanks Booty Stacked Smile Hoping to gain more noticeable results when I reorder soon def recommending your products!! As soon as my b.s. is all gone ill post before and after pics

Aww glad to help! congrats!

View user profile http://www.bestacked.com

32 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:24 am

i get paid on thanksgiving, so I'll be ordering around that time. the other stuff i was using did not work for me at all I actually lost .5' P.O so i'm done with that for good. hopefully i can gain that back and more with BSC.

View user profile

33 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:42 am

ellabella wrote:i get paid on thanksgiving, so I'll be ordering around that time. the other stuff i was using did not work for me at all I actually lost .5' P.O so i'm done with that for good. hopefully i can gain that back and more with BSC.

No No What were you using?

34 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:09 pm

mobutta :cry:

also, I know you're trying to see how the new product works, so if I'm going to be trying the new product should I just wait to get the cream or is it okay to use em together

View user profile

35 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:23 pm

ellabella wrote:mobutta :cry:

also, I know you're trying to see how the new product works, so if I'm going to be trying the new product should I just wait to get the cream or is it okay to use em together

No.. its alright to use now... we are still tweakin the product we want perefection LOL

36 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:53 pm

oh okay great! I cant wait to order some

View user profile

37 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 pm

phew, finally after finding a way to finally purchase this hehe- my awesome friend is helping me by placing this order since I have no paypal yay! Ill b getting one 8 oz and 1 4 oz. ( Do you think that the 12oz would give me some good benefits? I want a big booty b4 my wedding, which is in June. (: So I sorta wanna suprise my man with a non pancake booty lol.. sighhh ) Very Happy yay SUper excited though!! yay!

View user profile

38 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:07 am

Heyyy EllaBoo yay! hug :heart: I really want to say congrats to all the ladies seeing results, or who are just starting your journey. Ive fell off but will be back on it b/c I know the wonders BSC can do for me b/c it has before

View user profile

39 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 pm

hey love ! hug :heart: flower

View user profile

40 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:03 pm

I just ordered the 4oz a few minutes ago. I will admit I am a bit nervous to see how this works for me since the other cream I was using caused me to lose inches Embarassed :cry: I hope my results are as promising as everyone elses has been, and that I can get back to my 40' at the very least.

starting at 38.5
I'll report back once I get the cream!

View user profile

41 happpy turkey day on Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:56 pm

Happy Turkey Day!!!! Please Enjoy.. flower I just order my 2nd jar of Booty Stack. This time I oerder the 40oz. geek Im so happy with my results.

View user profile

42 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:31 am

Hi Tianini and qu33nmamii! I wanted to inform you of my results so far. Yall already know i gained with mobutta. Before starting the combo of mobutta and bsc I was at 38 1/2. After only two days I measured 38 3/4!!!! yay! yay! yay! The cream smells delicious and putting the two together makes my booty feel CRAZY lol! but in a good way. Thank you for the cream! I will keep yall posted.

View user profile

43 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi ladies Smile Well I'm not on here much but I do have pics of progress been on booty stacked for bout 2 months ( Dont know exact date lol) but I did notice results I started off twice a day after showering and I did exfoliate while in the shower I slowly slacked off went to once a day to whenever I remembered but I did gain noticeable results today I got my 2nd 4oz and going to try and stay on track and not slack Smile

View user profile

44 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:43 pm

when will I receive the tracking number?

View user profile

45 Re: BOOTY STACKED! on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:18 am

cool!! Very Happy

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum