Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » *WELCOME!* » *LETS JUST TALK!* » *BLAH, WHATS NEW!* » Lets Talk Nails!

Lets Talk Nails!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Lets Talk Nails! on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:15 pm

Ok ladies....

My aunt and I got our nails done today... We both got a pink color....

BUT.. I like hers better and she likes mine... Neutral Sooo, we are going to settle this Twisted Evil

Which color would you personally choose? The Top or Bottom color..

2 Heres my next Idea! on Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:16 pm

My next Idea! Very Happy

3 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:42 pm

i like the color on top the best.

I havent gotten my nails done in a while because my nails are really strong now and acrylic makes my nails weak 😢 does this happen to any of you ladies? how can I avoid this?

if I ever get nails again I want to try the round tips (like rihanna)

View user profile

4 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:44 pm

yay!

its so basic but I love it

View user profile

5 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:51 pm

such a pretty pink.
I love vibrant colors they work really well with my skintone

View user profile

6 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:45 am

ellabella wrote:i like the color on top the best.

I havent gotten my nails done in a while because my nails are really strong now and acrylic makes my nails weak 😢 does this happen to any of you ladies? how can I avoid this?

if I ever get nails again I want to try the round tips (like rihanna)

acrylic does weaken your nails, I think it is too think and more like cement over your nails. I switched over and now do gel nails. my nails are not "as" weak and thin. They are a lot stronger than they were.

7 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:46 am

Ella LOVEEE the pink color! What is it called?

8 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:55 am

how do gel nails work? whats the difference from acrylic?

and I wish I knew ! those are NOT my nails lol. they were just so pretty I though I'd post em. all I can tell you is its by China Glaze. I've tried googling it but couldnt find that particular color No

View user profile

9 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:02 am

ellabella wrote:how do gel nails work? whats the difference from acrylic?

and I wish I knew ! those are NOT my nails lol. they were just so pretty I though I'd post em. all I can tell you is its by China Glaze. I've tried googling it but couldnt find that particular color No

Awww shoot.. Well its still pretty LOL

The acrylic is EXACTLY thats its a thick cement like coating they put over your healthy nail. Its thick and takes a lot of buffing Neutral Gel is thinner coating (looks more natural), shiny and in my opinion easier on your natural nails. Most nails salons use gel also. Its a bit more pricey but I think its worth it. They are stronger, last longer and dont break/crack like acrylic does. Smile

10 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:06 am

hmm I'll have to find one that does it out here I dont mind paying a bit extra if it means I get to keep my strong nails.

View user profile

11 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:28 am

i havent gotton my nails done really because tey make my nails break weak and brittle!!but recently maybe about 2 months ago i started getting my nails done!!i dont know what it is but aftre i took them off my nails had grown so much i thought i was prego and they were strong...they look great so the next day i got them redone and i had him cut the naiols the same lengh as my nails and they look good!!i just cant beleive i have nails now that are not broke!!but only bad thing my nails look a litle yellow and they were not before i started getting my nails done again....is this normal...p.s. sory for the story wrote... Cool

View user profile

12 my nails on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:50 pm

I dont use fake nails..I let mine grow..but because I play the keyboard I have to keep them medium because they tend to get stuck in between the keys Razz
here are mine

View user profile

13 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:06 am

here are more nail ideas yay!

View user profile

14 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:29 am

gloriagutierrez wrote:

I'm really simple when it comes to nails but I thought this was so cute ! Thumbs Up

View user profile

15 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:29 am

thank you flower

View user profile

16 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:12 pm

i had to get on here and brag and rave and tell you all to get this nail polish ! its called RUSH: 60 seconds, high speed top coat. and I promise you, they aint never lied! my nails literally dried in 60 seconds or less.

I'm one to always polish my nails and mess them up HOURS later because they werent exactly dry but OMG my nails dried so fast with this product.

i'm a nail fanatic so this excites me. ❤

View user profile

17 Re: Lets Talk Nails! on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:38 am

ellabella wrote:i had to get on here and brag and rave and tell you all to get this nail polish ! its called RUSH: 60 seconds, high speed top coat. and I promise you, they aint never lied! my nails literally dried in 60 seconds or less.

I'm one to always polish my nails and mess them up HOURS later because they werent exactly dry but OMG my nails dried so fast with this product.

i'm a nail fanatic so this excites me. ❤

Thanks!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum