Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » *WELCOME!* » *LETS JUST TALK!* » *COMMENT BOX* » please help

please help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 please help on Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 pm

I've been trying a lot different pills over the last year and heared about about 3/4 into that year heared about yours and have ordered several jar im just been scared to use them because of the other pillsthati've using, . How long should i wait 8before trying new? :cry:

View user profile

2 Re: please help on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:10 am

maybe a month..your body needs rest..and be careful with using different types of pills right after each other..it might damage your body's system...I think the best way, and safer way, is to use creams..I am usually scared to take pills so I go with creams.. Smile

View user profile

3 Thanks on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

msrena

I appreciate your comment and it makes a lot of sense.
Cool

4 Re: please help on Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:33 am

Very Happy I will soon be using booby and booty stacked once I get my ideal abs..right now I am doing cardio and ab workouts to flatten my abs..then I will use stacked..because if I use stack now that i do cardio my results will not be good at all..so I will see how it goes.. can't wait! Very Happy

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum