Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » *WELCOME!* » *LETS JUST TALK!* » *DO IT YOURSELF PRODUCTS* » Airdry hair with success

Airdry hair with success

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Airdry hair with success on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:15 am

This isn't about a particular product per se, but rather a technique.

I have relaxed hair, and I don't use heat on it outside of the salon. I airdry it when I wash it, but usually that means a lot of dry frizzy ends.

Two things used together have really helped me. First, after I condition my hair I put it into a ponytail and rollerset it. Second, (and I even do this part whenever I take a bath or shower, even when I go to bed), after I put in my moisturizer, I always put on a plastic shower cap, and then a scarf. I use the shower cap both when I'm airdrying my hair after washing it, or if I've just put moisturizer on dry hair and want it to really absorb the product. It helps provide heat to open your hair follicles and let moisture in, and helps to prevent the moisture from being absorbed into the air. I find it works a lot better than just a scarf.

It's not salon-straight, but my ends are a lot better off, and my hair dries frizz-free now.

View user profile

2 Re: Airdry hair with success on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:05 pm

Thats a great technique Thumbs Up ! Thank you for sharing!

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum