Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!

You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » *WELCOME!* » *LETS JUST TALK!* » *BLAH, WHATS NEW!* » I DONT NO I GOT HIVES

I DONT NO I GOT HIVES

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I DONT NO I GOT HIVES on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Yes I got Hives everywhere using MO BUTTA TUMMY CREAM. I will just wait for Be Stackded to make a stomack cream. Mo Butta over load their products with to much stuff. . Thats why I had a allergic reaction. That's good u girls got good results

I think thats weird that someone post a link to their website on Be Stacked website. IDK I think its kind a disrespectful. Maybe its just me. I have so much Faith in Be Stacked products and its creators. They don't have a link on their website for Be Stacked Cream.

View user profile

2 Re: I DONT NO I GOT HIVES on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:56 pm

lightskindiva609 wrote:Yes I got Hives everywhere using MO BUTTA TUMMY CREAM. I will just wait for Be Stackded to make a stomack cream. Mo Butta over load their products with to much stuff. . Thats why I had a allergic reaction. That's good u girls got good results

I think thats weird that someone post a link to their website on Be Stacked website. IDK I think its kind a disrespectful. Maybe its just me. I have so much Faith in Be Stacked products and its creators. They don't have a link on their website for Be Stacked Cream.

Now this is being disrespectful. Why post this in stacks forum? Why can't people just support both of these two companies. Stacked ladies work hard and so does ms mo butta. How do you know there are an overload of ingredients? Did you contact mo butta cream about the hives because that is serious and i'm sure this is something she would need to know. I love stacked cream and I also love mo butta cream because all of these ladies are trying to help us get to where we are trying to be. I have had an allergic reaction while using secret deoderant so does that mean secret is a bad deoderant or does that mean I can't use it? Just asking.

View user profile

3 Re: I DONT NO I GOT HIVES on Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:30 pm

velvetcookie wrote:
lightskindiva609 wrote:Yes I got Hives everywhere using MO BUTTA TUMMY CREAM. I will just wait for Be Stackded to make a stomack cream. Mo Butta over load their products with to much stuff. . Thats why I had a allergic reaction. That's good u girls got good results

Now this is being disrespectful. Why post this in stacks forum? Why can't people just support both of these two companies. Stacked ladies work hard and so does ms mo butta. How do you know there are an overload of ingredients? Did you contact mo butta cream about the hives because that is serious and i'm sure this is something she would need to know. I love stacked cream and I also love mo butta cream because all of these ladies are trying to help us get to where we are trying to be. I have had an allergic reaction while using secret deoderant so does that mean secret is a bad deoderant or does that mean I can't use it? Just asking.

I don't see it as being disrespectful at all;she's stating her honest opinion. I thought that it was disrespectful that someone posted about Mobuttas products on our forum. I have nothing against Ms Mobutta but she is a competitor. I would find it disrespectful if she had a forum and someone posted all about our products on there. I didn't say anything to that post because I believe in free speech. We all have a right to speak our mind. I realize that the comment hit a nerve with you because you're a Mobutta supporter but now you can see I'm sure how posting about Mobutta's products can hit a nerve with us as well. I don't think that she was trying to bash Mobutta; she was merely stating that she had a bad reaction to it.

View user profile http://www.bestacked.com

4 Re: I DONT NO I GOT HIVES on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm

Tianini wrote:
velvetcookie wrote:

I don't see it as being disrespectful at all;she's stating her honest opinion. I thought that it was disrespectful that someone posted about Mobuttas products on our forum. I have nothing against Ms Mobutta but she is a competitor. I would find it disrespectful if she had a forum and someone posted all about our products on there. I didn't say anything to that post because I believe in free speech. We all have a right to speak our mind. I realize that the comment hit a nerve with you because you're a Mobutta supporter but now you can see I'm sure how posting about Mobutta's products can hit a nerve with us as well. I don't think that she was trying to bash Mobutta; she was merely stating that she had a bad reaction to it.

I understand that but still why mention it here? So if you thought it was disrespectful to mention Mobutta products on your forum, why is it ok to mention it now? Just as you didn't want it mentioned before. I understand yall are competitors but you can't like both of yall or do we have to choose between the two? I mentioned booty stacked on her blog and so did she. But I get it and imma leave it alone.

View user profile

5 Re: I DONT NO I GOT HIVES on Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:42 pm

velvetcookie wrote:
Tianini wrote:
velvetcookie wrote:

I understand that but still why mention it here? So if you thought it was disrespectful to mention Mobutta products on your forum, why is it ok to mention it now? Just as you didn't want it mentioned before. I understand yall are competitors but you can't like both of yall or do we have to choose between the two? I mentioned booty stacked on her blog and so did she. But I get it and imma leave it alone.

:shock: Why are you arguing about this on OUR Forum.

6 Re: I DONT NO I GOT HIVES on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:14 am

Qu33nMamii wrote:
velvetcookie wrote:
Tianini wrote:
velvetcookie wrote:

:shock: Why are you arguing about this on OUR Forum.

Not arguing queen. I was just commenting on the topic that's all.

View user profile

7 Re: I DONT NO I GOT HIVES on Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:22 am

Not sure wats going on here but with the wrap cream it seems you may be having a allergic reaction of some sort. Def check it out b/c Ive tried the wrap before in the past & have not experienced this. Maybe stop for awhile then try again with some of the remainder to be sure before dumping it. Did you have the saran wrap too tight perhaps?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum