Hello and Welcome, We the creators of Stacked Products have been all over. BHM, Topix, BreastNexus... list goes on... It's time for our own STACKED FORUM!


You are not connected. Please login or register

WELCOME TO LOVE TO BE STACKED FORUM! THANKS FOR JOINING! » PRODUCTS » *BOOBY STACKED* » Booby Stacked

Booby Stacked

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Booby Stacked on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:49 pm

WELL???? LOL

View user profile http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

2 Re: Booby Stacked on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:12 am

well i have been using on and off for about a month it leaves a great honey smell on my skin alday...plus i havent gone up a cup size yet put in the future i know i will..lovin the ew plumpness.

View user profile
I dont wanna grow my boobs but I just want my breasts to be more fuller.. can I still use this cream? Should I use it as recommended or do I use it instead once a day? Or what exactly? Im already a 34C - so i dont want a D lol.

View user profile

4 Re: Booby Stacked on Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:18 pm

Ella23 wrote:I dont wanna grow my boobs but I just want my breasts to be more fuller.. can I still use this cream? Should I use it as recommended or do I use it instead once a day? Or what exactly? Im already a 34C - so i dont want a D lol.


Neutral ummm no promises? LOL LOL LOL
Yes it will add more fullness, although depending on your body you may gain an inch or so. My aunt is a D and wanted to use it for the same idea and I think she gained like 2 inches LOL LOL


_________________
- xoxo
View user profile http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

5 Re: Booby Stacked on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:36 pm

niiicee! lol

Well its said to use for 2 weeks.. Can I use it once a day - for 2 weeks and thats it? Or do I HAVE to wean my boobs for permanent results?

View user profile

6 Re: Booby Stacked on Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:50 pm

Ella23 wrote:niiicee! lol

Well its said to use for 2 weeks.. Can I use it once a day - for 2 weeks and thats it? Or do I HAVE to wean my boobs for permanent results?



No weaning required and a side note I used it on my booty as well because I love the texture,smell and how it makes my skin glow(I know I'm strange ) and I gained in my boobs just from rubbing it on my butt:shock: .

View user profile http://www.bestacked.com

7 Re: Booby Stacked on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Tianini wrote:
Ella23 wrote:niiicee! lol

Well its said to use for 2 weeks.. Can I use it once a day - for 2 weeks and thats it? Or do I HAVE to wean my boobs for permanent results?



No weaning required and a side note I used it on my booty as well because I love the texture,smell and how it makes my skin glow(I know I'm strange ) and I gained in my boobs just from rubbing it on my butt:shock: .


the booby stacked cream, worked also on your butt?
cuz if it does i might start using that
must of my scrubs are stained with the booty stacked smell :/

View user profile

8 Re: Booby Stacked on Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:57 pm

Ladies I have a question.

Im not prego yet but I wanted to know if after one breast feeds if the cream will help a womans breast after pregnancy? I know that lots of women after having their kids their breasts would reduce in size and deflate/sag a bit.. would this cream help in anyway with making it more round, add fatty tissues to it and giving it a nice lift?

View user profile

9 Re: Booby Stacked on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:09 am

Ella23 wrote:Ladies I have a question.

Im not prego yet but I wanted to know if after one breast feeds if the cream will help a womans breast after pregnancy? I know that lots of women after having their kids their breasts would reduce in size and deflate/sag a bit.. would this cream help in anyway with making it more round, add fatty tissues to it and giving it a nice lift?

Yes! Thumbs Up

It will help in all those aspects.


_________________
- xoxo
View user profile http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

10 Re: Booby Stacked on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:26 pm

this all looks promising.. i'm wanting to try this product.. has anyone
noticed weight gain in unwanted areas after use?
like if i use booby stacked will it make me gain weight in my
stomach or hips or thighs..etc..?? scratch

thanks for the help.. i cant wait to try this

View user profile

11 Re: Booby Stacked on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:02 pm

bought 3 new Victoria's Secret bras! (32C) bounce yay! sunny

PUMPED! :heart:


_________________
- xoxo
View user profile http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

12 Re: Booby Stacked on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:02 pm

LADIES!

WE'D LOVE TO HAVE MORE BOOBY STACKED RESULT PICS ON OUR WEBSITE! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE PLEASE SEND TO be_stacked@yahoo.com!

Thank you! Smile


_________________
- xoxo
View user profile http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

13 Re: Booby Stacked on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:36 pm

We need more photos for booby stacked results on our forum!
Send your photos to be_stacked@yahoo.com Very Happy


_________________
- xoxo
View user profile http://WWW.BESTACKED.COM

14 Still no breast results. on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:12 pm

Almost a month on Booby Stacked cream and I've seen no results on my breasts! Nothing. Except for my butt which is really weird.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum